Every decision you make impacts your relationship with the customer
With finite resources, you are faced with making choices: saying no to some initiatives and yes to others. How do you decide which projects are a priority? Where do you concentrate your energy, talent and resources? And how will you deliver in the short-term without losing sight of the long-term? Once you understand the customer’s issues, the answers are clear.
I help you carry out a review to examine:
- Your brand and business strategy: is there a clear customer opportunity and are there insights behind it?
- Your activity plans: are they aligned with your strategy, relevant to the customer and in sync with each other?
- Your performance: are your business goals effectively aligned with customer success criteria?
- You have greater clarity about your strengths and weaknesses, and what to address now versus what to build for the long-term
- You have decided which activities to stop, which to adjust and continue, and which to fast-track
- You and your people are focused and ready to take action immediately
- You are as confident about next year as you are about tomorrow
Some Luminous project examples:
Establishing and agreeing global growth priorities across brand, sales and marketing leadership… for a global, multi-brand hotel group